* Cut and file your nails in a square shape with the edges slightly rounded.
* Remove all old nail varnish before soaking your hands in warm soapy water.
* Push back and cut your cuticles.
* Apply a natural sheer color all over your nail. A pale pink or peach is perfect for the natural French manicure.
* After the base coat has dried completely
* Apply the matt white nail color on the nail tips. If any extra nail color gets on the edge of the nail, it can be removed later by dipping a cotton swab in nail polish remover.
* After the nail tips have dried completely. Follow this by applying a clear topcoat to seal the color.