Effervescent soak removes stains and brightens natural nails
1. Remove lacquer from nails
2. For a manicure：Fill a bowl with 1/3 cup(75ml) warm water, leaving enough room for all 10 fingers to soak. Pour one applications of Nail Whitener into bowl.
3. For a pedicure：Using a pedicure bowl, fill bowl with 1 gallon(3.75L) warm water, leaving enough room for all 10 toes to soak. Pour four application of Nail Whitener into bowl.
4. Gently move nails around in water and soak for 5 minutes.
5. Wash hands & toes using nail brush if necessary to remove dirt form under nails. For extramrly discolored nails, repeat. 1 packette=1 application
Caution：Product contains a hydrate of hydrogen peroxide, which is a severe eye irritant. Gloves and eye protection should be used when handing.
MADE IN USA
Net Weight：15g/ .53oz
Ingredient：Citric Acid, Sodium Percarbonate, Sodium Persulfate, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Sodium Carbonate, Silica, Melaleuca Alternifolia(Tea Tree)Leaf Oil