A cool eyeliner flick tops an angled lash, perfect for a vintage style finish.
Applying your lashes
Removal from the tray :
the tray has been specially designed to hold the lash in place but to make removal from it quick and easy.
1) Using the tip of a pair of tweezers or the tips of your fingers, gently peel back the edge of the flick, taking care not to damage it.
2) Then using the indent behind the lash and pinching between thumb and forefinger release the remainder of the lash from he tray.
1. Measure lashes against the eye.
The lashes themselves should begin a little from the inside corner of the eye and not extend beyond the outside corner. If too wide trim lashes one or two at a time from the inside edge until the fit is perfect.
2. Apply a line of adhesive to the lash band and the reverse of the eyeliner flick and wait at least 30 seconds until the adhesive is a little gummy. The adhesive won't irritate your eyes, but keep the applicator away from the eye itself. Our adhesive dries clear.
3. Look down into a mirror and hold lash as closely as possible to the natural lash line. Start with the inner eye and then fix along the lash line to the eyeliner flick. (eylure lashes fix to the skin just above your natural lashes)
4. Press gently across the entire lash holding at the ends for a few seconds. Blink a few times to ensure the flick is positioned comfortably. Additional make-up can be applied if required.
5. Removal : Hold eylure lash at inside edge and gently peel off - it won't hurt - this method will preserve the flick. Always remove lashes before sleeping.
6. Caring for your lashes : Remove and glue with tweezers or fingers. Replace lashes on the lash tray ready to re-apply with fresh adhesive. Careful use and storage of eylure lashes will mean they can be used again and again.
Note : Lashes should be applied when make-up is complete, you can apply mascara to your own lashes but we recommend that should you wish to reuse the Miss Flicklash then you should refrain from using mascara on these.